Low Down Payment options for California Homebuyers (and no downpayment options!)
Here is a quick list of Low Downpayment and No Downpayment loan options for California Homebuyers – Including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA RD Loans, FHA Jumbo, and VA Jumbo loans:
>>be sure to click on the links to find out more info about each low downpayment option
No Downpayment Home Loans in California:
- VA Home Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required, up to $453K
- VA Jumbo Home Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required – up to your County VA Loan Limit ($679,650 in SF, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Alameda, and Marin, $679K in LA, OC, and 679K in Santa Cruz, $679K in Santa Clara and San Benito Counties).
- USDA RD or Rural Development Home Loans – up to 100% financing with zero down payment required
Low Downpayment Home Loans in California:
- 3% down Conventional Loans (97% ltv) up to $453K
- 5% down conventional Loans (95% ltv) up to $453K
- 3.5% down FHA Home loans – up to $453K (or your county FHA Loan limit)
- 3.5% down FHA Jumbo Home Loan – up to your county FHA Loan Limit (example – $679,650 in LA, SF, OC, etc)
- 1-10% downpayment –VA Jumbo Loans over your county loan limit (example – 2.4% down on $750K purchase price in LA or OC)
- 5% down on Conforming Jumbo – Fannie Mae High Balance Loans – up to $679,650 Loan Amount in SF, LA, OC, San Jose, Ventura, and more.