Santa Cruz County VA and VA Jumbo Loan info – Direct Lender – VA Purchase, VA Refinance, and VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and VA Jumbo Loans in Santa Cruz County, CA. We have been helping Veterans with VA loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender offering VA and VA Jumbo Loans. We offer many VA loan programs for Santa Cruz County Homebuyers and California Veteran Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance their homes, as well as Streamline Refinance using the VA IRRRL Program.
- VA Loans (Purchase and Refinance)
- VA Jumbo Loans (Purchase and Refinance)
- VA Loans for Condo’s (Purchase and Refinance)
- VA Streamline Refinance (IRRRL)
- VA Jumbo Streamline Refinance (IRRRL)
Santa Cruz County VA Loans are available up to $679,650 with Zero down payment required. The Santa Cruz County VA Loan Limit in 2018 is $679,650. We do not limit Veterans to the County Loan limit of $679,650 for Santa Cruz County VA Jumbo Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Even if your current VA Loan exceeds the VA County limit, we can help you utilize the VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance, we offer VA IRRRL Streamlines even when loan amount exceeds your VA County Loan Limit.
VA Home Loans in Santa Cruz County, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $679,650
- A $750,000 Santa Cruz County VA Home Purchase would only require a $31,125 down payment (2.4%)
- A $900,000 Santa Cruz VA Home Purchase would only require $55,088 down payment (6.121%)
- A $1,250,000 Santa Cruz VA Home or Condominium Purchase would require a $142,588 (11.4%)
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Approved Condo’s can utilize VA Loans too
- Your VA Benefit can be used more than once
VA Loans can be used to purchase multi family 2-4 unit homes (2-unit, 3-unit, 4-unit, Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex). (Refinance also)
We offer VA financing on VA Approved Condo’s. Here is a link to the new Veterans Administration VA Approved Condo Search Engine. Please call us if you have questions or need help with your VA Approved Condo search, we are here to help. We can also assist in getting your VA Condo Approved with the VA.
VanDyk Mortgage has been helping Veterans with VA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender also. We are a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender. We offer VA Loans, VA Jumbo Loans, VA Condo Loans, VA Refinance Loans, VA Jumbo Refinance Loans, VA IRRRL Streamline Loans and VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamline Loans.
Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Call Brian Skaar at 760-752-4480 for help with your VA loan financing.
We service the following cities in Santa Cruz county: Capitola, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Watsonville, and all areas within the county as well.
>>> Get started here on your VA Loan PreApproval or give us a call at 866-900-2342 (toll free direct)