Condo financing – Low Down Payment options for California Condo buyers (and no downpayment options too)
Here is the Low Down on No Down, Low Down and Zero down payment options in California for Condo’s. Below is a quick list of Low, No, and Zero Downpayment loan options for California Condomium buyers – Including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA RD Loans, FHA Jumbo, and VA Jumbo loans:
>>be sure to click on the links to find out more info about each low downpayment option
No Downpayment Condo Loans in California:
- VA Condo Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required, up to $453K
- VA Jumbo Condo Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required – up to your County VA Loan Limit (679,650 in Bay Area – SF, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, , $679,650 in LA/OC Counties, and $679,650 in Santa Clara County).
- USDA RD Loan or Rural Development Home Loans for Condo’s – up to 100% financing with zero down payment required
Low Downpayment Condo Loans in California:
- 3% down condo Loans (95% ltv) up to $453K – Conventional
- 3.5% down FHA Condo loans – up to $453K (or your county FHA Loan limit)
- 3.5% down FHA Jumbo Condo Home Loan – up to your county FHA Loan Limit (example – $729,750 in LA, SF, OC, etc)
- 1-10% downpayment –VA Jumbo Condo Loans over your county loan limit (example – $17,588 or 2.4% down on a $750K purchase price in LA or OC, or SF)
- 5% down on Conforming Jumbo Condo Loans- Fannie Mae High Balance Loans – up to $679,650 Loan Amount in SF, LA, OC, San Jose, and more.