Low Down, No Down and Zero Down Payment Mortgage Loan options for Washington Homebuyers
Here are options for No Down, Low Down and Zero down payment home loans for Washington State Home buyers. Below is a quick list of Low, No, and Zero Downpayment loan options for Washington state Home buyers – Including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA RD Loans, FHA Jumbo, and VA Jumbo loans:
>>be sure to click on the links to find out more info about each low downpayment option
No Downpayment Home Loans in Washington:
- VA Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required, up to $453K
- VA Jumbo Home Loan – up to 100% financing with zero down required – up to your County VA Loan Limit – $667K for Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett, and surrounding areas
- USDA RD Loan or Rural Development Home Loans – up to 100% financing with zero down payment required
Low Downpayment Home Loans in Washington:
- 5% down Home Loans (95% ltv) up to $453K
- 3.5% down FHA loans – up to $453K (or your county FHA Loan limit)
- 3.5% down FHA Jumbo Home Loan – up to your county FHA Loan Limit (example – $667,000 in Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Bothell, Des Moines, etc)
- 1-10% down payment –VA Jumbo Home Loans over your county loan limit (example – 5.4% down on $850K purchase price in King, Snohomish, or Pierce counties)
- % down on Conforming Jumbo Home Loans- Fannie Mae High Balance Loans – up to $667,000 Loan Amount in Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way, Everett, Mukilteo, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Auburn, Kent, Bonney Lake, Sumner, and more.
Give us a call to get started and see which option is best for your Home Purchase, 760-752-4480 direct.
Low downpayment loan, FHA Loan, VA Loan, Conforming loan, 95% loan, VA Jumbo Loan, FHA Jumbo Loan, 5 percent, fha, va, conforming, low down, zero down, no down, WA, Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way, Everett, Mukilteo, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah, Renton, Auburn, Kent, Bonney Lake, Sumner,Bothell, Snohomish , and more