VA IRRRL Streamline Refinances for Washington Non-owner occupied home (rental or investment property)

Are VA IRRRL Streamline Refinances available  for my Washington Non-owner occupied home?  (rental or investment property) 

This ia a common question for many Washington state Veterans and Washington based Active Duty Military Personel who have utilized their VA Home Loan Benefit to purchase a home in Washington state using a VA Loan, and then are transferred to another area, often via PCS out of state.   Or perhaps the Veteran has purchased another home to adjust to a new family size or larger home, etc.

So what is the answer to the question – Can I get a VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance for my Non-owner occupied home in Washington State?  (AKA Rental Home or Investment home).  The answer is Yes!   With VanDyk Mortgage,  we allow qualified Veterans and Active Duty Service Members to utilize the VA IRRRL Streamline on Non-owner occupied properties.

The VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance allows you to Lower yoiur rate and payment with minimal cost and a streamlined process.

We offer these throughout Washington including Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Oak Harbor, Lacey, Olympia, Puyullap, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Auburn, Kent, Federal Way, Renton, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Spokane, Vancouver, Yakima, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, Ellensburg, Moses Lake, Wenatchee, Bellingham, Mt Vernon, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Snohomish, and all cities in between.

Call the Government Loan Pros with VanDyk Mortgage at 866-900-2342 today.

>>>  Get started here on your VA Loan PreApproval or give us a call at 866-900-2342  (toll free direct)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Previous Post

VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance for California Non-owner occupied home (Rental or Investment)

Next Post

Mono County VA and VA Jumbo Loan info