Alameda County VA and VA Jumbo Loan info – Direct Lender – VA Purchase, VA Refinance, and VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and VA Jumbo Loans in Alameda County, CA. We have been helping Veterans with VA loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender offering VA and VA Jumbo Loans. We offer many VA loan programs for Alameda County Homebuyers and California Veteran Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance their homes, as well as Streamline Refinance using the VA IRRRL Program.
- VA Loans for Purchase and Refinance
- VA Jumbo Loans for Purchase and Refinance
- VA Loans for Condos for Purchase and Refinance
- VA Streamline Refinance IRRRL
- VA Jumbo Streamline Refinance IRRRL
Alameda County VA Loans are available up to $2,000,000 with Zero down payment required for qualified Veterans with full VA Entitlement available. The Alameda County VA Loan Limit for 2023 is $1,089,300. The county VA Loan limit only applies to Veterans with partial VA Entitlement available. This can be due to another VA loan outstanding or perhaps a prior charge against entitlement from a foreclosure. We do not limit Veterans to the Alameda County Loan limit of $1,089,300 for Alameda County VA Jumbo Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $2.0 Million with the appropriate down payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Even if your current VA Loan exceeds the VA County limit, we can help you utilize the VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance, we offer VA IRRRL Streamlines even when loan amount exceeds your VA County Loan Limit.
VA Home Loans in Alameda County, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $2 million for Veterans with full VA Entitlement available.
- Veterans with partial VA Entitlement can qualify up to $2m with a down payment or home equity. Call us to help calculate your down payment requirements
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Approved Condos can utilize VA Loans too
- VA & VA Jumbo Loans available as soon as 2 years after foreclosure or bankruptcy
- Minimum Fico just 580 for VA, VA Jumbo, and VA Manual Underwrite
- VA Manual Underwrite Jumbo loan sizes
- Down payment assistance and Grant programs available for qualified borrowers
- VA Loans can be used during Chapter 13 bankruptcy for both purchase and refinance (refinance your way out of the bankruptcy)
- Your VA Benefit can be used more than once
VA Loans can be used to purchase multi family 2-4 unit homes (2-unit, 3-unit, 4-unit, Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex). (Refinance also)
We offer VA financing on VA Approved Condo’s. Here is a link to the new Veterans Administration VA Approved Condo Search Engine. Please call us if you have questions or need help with your VA Approved Condo search, we are here to help. We can also assist in getting your VA Condo Approved with the VA.
VanDyk Mortgage has been helping Veterans with VA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender also. We are a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender. We offer VA Loans, VA Jumbo Loans, VA Condo Loans, VA Refinance Loans, VA Jumbo Refinance Loans, VA IRRRL Streamline Loans and VA Jumbo IRRRL Streamline Loans.
Go with the Government Loan Pros, go with VanDyk. Call or Text Brian Skaar at 760-752-4480 for help with your VA loan financing.
>>> Get started here on your VA Loan PreApproval or give us a call at 866-900-2342 (toll free direct)